Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fashion: What's in your handbag?

...My first thought when I think about handbags is that I never get out without wearing one. My favourite one is a black tote bag, bought it about a year ago from Asos. I put everything inside it...it's like all my world is in just one piece of accessory!

Today, I was trying to find something inside it, and as I rummaged through all sorts of things I forgot I even had in there, I realised my handbag is so full of crap. I found:
  • 1 purse - it's light brown in colour
  • 2 different types of gums (one mint one strawberry), tic tacs, and my favourite bar of chocolate (yummy but I wonder if it is still good...I have to remember checking the best before date!)
  • Nivea travel kit: it's soo handy as it contains cream cleanser,  moisturising cream, deodorat, wet ones....
  • Another package of wetones
  • Sharpener (for my eye pencil)
  • 4 biros...they always come handy
  • strawberry lip balm :)
  • sweet and sour chicken recipe cut roughly from a newspaper
  • my old mp4
  • a chunky ring (ahh finally I found it! I've been looking for it I had lost hope of ever finding it!)
  • coins floating around
  • bus tickets...should get rid of this rubbish soon
  • my mobile + charger
  • Chelsea Handler's book: sooo hilarious!
  • car keys
  • sunglasses
  • zebra scarf
  • sample of Calvin Klein perfume: Euphoria
  • tissues
  • hair bands
  • panadol
  • tampoons, ok maybe I should erase this one...

1 comment:

  1. cute blog :) different from what I normally read, i've actually done this tag, I just haven't posted about it. I'm using a new bag so i'll need to change everything!

    Linsay x
    smooshkissxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.