10.
Chelsea Handler.
She might not be the best looking woman on Earth, but by far she's the funniest person on TV. Her late night show as well as her hilarious books have made her one of the richest women in the show business. She's very honest and straight-forward, looks super confident, expert in sex life and is obsessed with vodka. For one hell of a night out I would probably choose her. She's fun-tas-tic!
9.
Beyonce.
I have to admit it. When I was younger, during her Destiny's Child period, I sort of hated her. She was always in the middle, showing off her long blonde curls (Say my Name)...as if the others didn't exist. But little did I know, how much would I love her when she eventually emerged as a solo artist. She's beautiful, polite, talented...her music is not my favourite, but she def gains a place in my top 10 chart.
8.
Kim Kardashian.
I'm obsessed. Never in the world did I dream of ever watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians"...until last year, when bored at work, I changed the BBC channel to E! and found this reality show. Out of the three sisters, I had already picked my favourite one. Last winter I watched "Kim and Kourtney take New York", then "Khloe and Lamar" (which I surprizingly enjoyed as these are the least couple I like) and now I'm watching the newest season of the Kardashians. Why? I would give anything to touch their belongings, live their wonderful lifestyles...but no, I wouldn't want any of their boyfriends. Umm. Maybe Shango. The Australian bodyguard. Which Kim and the rest of the world fell in love with. Obviously before long-legged giant Humphries.
7.
Olivia Palermo
She's the ultimate inspiration for every little one of us. Her photos are everywhere on the net. She's so so beautiful. I would stay looking at her pictures without being annoyed. I would examine all her clothes' details, her high heels, her expensive bags, her perfect curls, her everything. Except her snobby character. Ew. Watch The City and you'll immediately understand what I'm talking about.
6.
Lauren Conrad
As soon as I mention Olivia, my mind clicks on other MTV ispirational fashion star. From the beginnings of Laguna Beach till the very end of The Hills, I fell in love with her beautiful world. She's adorable, her clothes are magnificent...but why all the guys she dates keep breaking her heart? She looks perfect in every way! An angel, I would say.
5.
Victoria's Secret Angels.
Speaking of angels, which one of these would you choose? Their beauty is embarrassing. Their body is amazing. The whole world can only stop and stare. I've talked about perfection, what are these then?
4.
Megan Fox.
She might be rated the most beautiful women on Earth, I'm putting her name forth place, simply because apart from her pretty face, I've never watched any of her movies, I never heard her speak...I mean, she's practically a "stranger" to me. How ironic.
3.
Eva Longoria. Sofia Vergara.
Similarly to no.4, I've never watched Desperate Housewifes. Nor will I, at least in the near future. However, this woman has something which I really like. I love her eyes and her smile. I love her comic side. Almost cried when I heard about that horrible rat of a man she loved, the husband who cheated on a wonderful wife like her. At least she looks happy now, beside another man.
I decided to put Sofia beside Eva simply because I feel they have so much in common. By far, Sofia is much more hilarious and fun. And that accent of hers? Too cute!
2.
Vanessa Hudgens.
Until some months ago, she was my no.1, until lately ...when I heard an interview of hers where she practically laughed stupidly all the time. Watching her alone, with no Zac Efron around is sort of ridicious. But she still remains a beautiful girl, with long hair and dashing smiles. I love her style so much. We're practically sisters. *Sigh*
1.
Nicole Scherzinger.
You might not agree with me but truth is I don't care. I always loved her very slim body, her natural tan, her perfect belly, her smile, her dance moves, her clothes, her hair, her music...but again, not her boyfriend. Her latest music video "Right There" filled with so many colours, catchy words and rather difficult dance moves, captures my attention every time I watch it. I simply adore her, and until someone else takes her no.1 spot, she'll be my favourite fashion inspiration.
Which one is yours?
As for the males' countdown, I'm still thinking about the names.
I fear, the list would be much, much longer....
Io, per quanto riguarda la moda, fra le celebrità che hai elencato tu, seguo molto Kim Kardashian, Olivia Palermo, Eva Longoria, Beyoncé e ovviamente le supermodelle di Victoria's Secret! :)
ReplyDeleteBaci!
♥ Dressy Celeb ♥
Grat post ;)
ReplyDeleteomigosh- i absolutely share your love with Kim Kardashian. I watch the kardashians so much that my husband even knows all the names, and the drama. I cannot stand Scott, and Courtney is my least favorite. I really liked Shango too, he was pretty down to earth and a good match for KIm. It's too bad his visa ran out. I like your other picks, except for Olivia. She does annoy me. Thanks for the post!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah agree with you on the body of nicole scherzinger and the rest of the beauties , except kim kardashian.. to me she's just not attractive by any means. her face, her butt, her everything - it's all too much.
ReplyDeletefor me olivia rocks the most . her character in the city is just representing the way you have to act sometimes in that business. and her style & overall appearance is just breathtaking. :)
I love Sofia! She has the most womanly body and if I was a guy she would still be my first choice! so elegant =)
ReplyDeletehttp://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
Great post, but I have to say, I'm looking forward to the male one! Thanks for following me, it's much appreciated, I love all of my followers! Michael is my fiance, who has been working away, but comes home tomorrow :)It's blogs like yours that keep me happy!
ReplyDeleteNeat post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comments
My Lyfe ; My Story
Olivia palermo is my favourite!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.oneredcherry.com
The Victoria's Secret Angels are absolutely flawless in my book. I wait all year for the VS Fashion Show in December. Seriously. I get way too excited for it. P.S. Gisele Bundchen will always be my #1 Angel.
ReplyDeleteI lovelovelove Eva Longoria. Even though "Desperate Housewives" kind of sucked this past season, she is so gorgeous, and I love watching her fashion. I guess I watch the show just to see what she wears.
Sofia Vergara is another girl crush of mine. The woman is AMAZING - beautiful, hilarious, great personality. She has it all.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Your choices are fantastic. I love that you included Chelsea Handler. She is so hilarious and definitely an icon in my book :)
ReplyDelete-Ellie
great post! love beyonce too <3
ReplyDeleteOlivia Palermo, gli angeli di Victoia's secret e Nicole Schrenzinger sono le mie preferite: hanno stili diversi, ma tutte sono molto coernti con se stesse!
ReplyDeleteUn bacio!
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com
we all have our icons,! fqbulous that you have showed us yours
ReplyDeleteA me piacciono tutte ma in particolare olivia palermo che trovo si vesta da dio!!!
ReplyDeletexx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com
Great outfits! Love their hairstyles.
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.badjoan.com/
I love your picks as "Female Fashion Inspirational Icons" completely 100% agreed with every single one of your picks my doll.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love Chelsea she's hilarious!! Kim Kardashian and sisters loves them!! and of course I'm with you with your number one choice can Nicole Scherzinger be any hotter!! I'm so jealous of her stomach.
Great post my girl.! :) Cant' wait for the guys!
<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle
I love Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo, they are great inspiration for me because of their unique and fabulous dress sense. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Totally agree with you on all of these! In terms of fashion, I personally find Olivia Palermo, Lauren Conrad and Rachel Bilson to be my icons. They all dress so effortlessly chic and I really admire that!
ReplyDeletefleeting moments