- Stick them into cement when laying a driveway or pation. They really catch the light.
- Put them in a bowl of hot water, soak your feet in the bowl and roll them over the marbles for a massage.
- Mix them in with the gravel at the bottom of a fish tank.
- Add height to short flower stems by putting marbles at the bottom of a vase.
- Fill an old jar with marbles and use it as a doorstep.
- Put some into a sandwich bag and use as massage roller.
- Use them on top of greaseproof paper instead of baking beans to keep pastry flat.
Cool info taken from Pick Me Up magazine...

No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.