Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sweet Morning Thoughts

....The fresh scent of the grass after a long rainy night. The light rays of the sun through the window…and on my face. My frosty kitten yawning, his blue eyes fixed on mine. Then he falls asleep…again.
Time ticks second after second, the alarm clock, which happens to be exactly near my head, will soon play Taylor Swift’s smooth voice…thus, breaking the complete, dead silence of the room.
It’s cold. Actually it’s freezing. I just don’t wanna wake up. It feels so right in here in my fleecy pink pyjamas. I don’t wanna start the day. Another day. Hell no. I want to feel lazy…dreaming about butterflies…




Ispiration images taken from Google...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.