With all the things that have been going on...which also led to my lack of interest in posting and blogging,
I almost forgot about the Thursday Tips.
This time, I came up with some serious advice from fashion guru Micheal Kors...ready to help us out.
If your closet is full of crap, check out these wonderful pieces and start making some investments.
Happy Shopping!
whole article can be found on msn.com
pictures from google.










Devo dire che a me nn mancano nessuno di questi capi essenziali.. forse qualcosina dell'ultima foto.. E adoro Rachel :) un bacio
ReplyDeletenude stilettos and fur vests are must-haves!
ReplyDeleteahahahahhaa!!! I have everything!!!! so cool!
ReplyDeletenew post on my blog: I'm waiting for u!
have a wonderful day!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com
gawwwjus.check out me blog?i made a new post on rings!lol
ReplyDeletewww.blanchiffon.blogspot.com
I love the black pencil skirt.
ReplyDeleteGreat post .I love the black skirt .It is so classy.
ReplyDeleteFollow each other .
Such a great post, and I totally agree with you. These pieces are must-haves!!They are great for work, night out, or even day out :)
ReplyDeletexx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com
joss do you own all those items?
ReplyDeletehttp://honeybeelane.blogspot.com
my nude heels are one of the best things i've ever bought:) looveee<3 xx
ReplyDeletea fut vest in miami would be too much but check on all the other ones!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm looks like I need to do some shopping!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love fur vests and pencil skirts, but also Trenchcoats!
ReplyDeleteReally Must-Haves! :)
Greetings, Bahar
I'm working on my basics, this is a great list!
ReplyDeletexx Cristina
I have virtually nothing on the list! I clearly need to get shopping!
ReplyDeleteI have almost nothing on this list! I have a bunch of coats and sweaters but non are that perfect shade of neutral/ivory. That's what I'm putting on my list.
ReplyDeleteOh, and a black blazer.
BTW, definitely add a leather jacket to the must-haves. Every woman should have one!
Great selections! These are all musts for us! xo style, she wrote
ReplyDeleteGreat post! These are definitely essential pieces!
ReplyDeleteGTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com
sadly i'm missing a bunch of these key pieces. i really need a crisp white shirt! i know, pretty ridiculous.
ReplyDeletespinning-threads.blogspot.com
i have the stiletto, dark jeans, a trench coat and a white shirt. :D almost everything haha
ReplyDeleteI don't have any of these :( what to do? lol ^_^
ReplyDeleteAllora ce li ho tutti meno che il vest di pelliccia! Devo rimediare? Siiiiiii!
ReplyDeleteBaci
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/
classics. love. x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/
Hi Jos,
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love michael Kors, I agree with all his tips except the one about the fur vest. Is it fashionable to look like my kid's teddy bear? Well, maybe. At least the vest will keep you warm :) The other tips rock though, i need to add a cognac bag to my wardrobe. Another reason to go shopping- yay! Thanks for the post!
i loveeeee all these pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteand your blog tooo
http://www.oneredcherry.com
Totally agree, excerpt for point 4 ;p
ReplyDeletex
I agree completely!! :) x
ReplyDeleteI have 5,6,7,9,10 (except wedge not stilleto) which I love. Not so sure about the pencil skirt- they look awful on me!
ReplyDeleteHey !
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, those are items that every woman should have, 'cause we can put together amazing outfits with them :)
xoxo
I agree too.But I don't really have the half of this items :D xx Tanja
ReplyDeleteGreat list of foundation pieces, although I only have 2 things in my closet that are on this list!
ReplyDeleteCiaooooo!
ReplyDeleteNice list! i totally agree ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo F.
http://fashion-way-of-life.blogspot.com/
I'm down with all of those except #1. I love how pantsuits look on other people, but they make me feel like I'm trying too hard, y'know? Maybe if my job were more corporate...
ReplyDeleteI bought some shirts for fall. Among them is a white one :D I think they look great with jeans and some cute shoes. :)
ReplyDeleteTubino nero favoloso!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat tips doll and so happy I almost got them all just had to add a few ones to my MUST HAVE LIST.
ReplyDelete<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle