Hehehe yes yes I am! :D At first I was thinking hmmm what is zarsos? Is that some new online store I haven't heard about?! :D heheh. I really want those biker boots! Gorgeous!
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhoa! those items are soooooooo expensive..^_^
re your comment: I don't know. I'm friends with all of my exes. hahaha! Although once, I had difficulties dealing with the second I guess? hehe..he hated so much that he wouldn't talk to me but later on after he finally moved on, and maybe realized there's no point hating each other, we started being friends again :)
Io ho già dilapidato i miei averi su Zara.... ho comprato una marea di roba per la prossima stagione..ma perchè ho le mani bucate? xx http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/
I love love love the purple blazer and the yellow top. Have you bought it yet? Because I am very tempted too.... And yes, regarding our conversation about Bachelor pad (so happy that you admitted to me that you watch it!)- the men this season aren't bad. They kind of all look a like to be honest and I think that Kasey and Vienna are hilarious. It's a very entertaining show!
I love the purple blazer, too. I'm in love with the colour. And you're right it looks awesome with the top. I also really like the biker boots - must have for the fall/winter.
Those are gorgeous :D you have good style! I'm from Finland and the weather is currently having moodswings. Yesterday it was so cold I had to wear a jacket and a scarf, but today it's said to go up to 20 degrees celcius :P Hang in there in that heatwave!!!
This is all lovely:) I love the feather gillet and the boots, I'm in loooove with anything furry (faux fur ofcourse!) at the moment, I just bought a furry jacket for the winter actually:)
Just so you know I have a giveaway on my blog right now:) http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/2011/09/giveaway-time.html
Hey ! You fooled me, I thought Zarsos was a real store ! Anyway, I'm in love with that sequin dress, it's perfect for a party. In love with those biker boots too :)
I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.
Hehehe yes yes I am! :D At first I was thinking hmmm what is zarsos? Is that some new online store I haven't heard about?! :D heheh. I really want those biker boots! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh my.. lovely pieces but those fur ankle boots are amazing
ReplyDeletelee x
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhoa! those items are soooooooo expensive..^_^
ReplyDeletere your comment: I don't know. I'm friends with all of my exes. hahaha! Although once, I had difficulties dealing with the second I guess? hehe..he hated so much that he wouldn't talk to me but later on after he finally moved on, and maybe realized there's no point hating each other, we started being friends again :)
So many great items!
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
Io ho già dilapidato i miei averi su Zara....
ReplyDeleteho comprato una marea di roba per la prossima stagione..ma perchè ho le mani bucate?
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/
awesome stuff. great items to choose from =)
ReplyDeletexx
i'm such a shoe ho. the snakeskin pumps remind me of my heels. ooo, & ahhing over that fantastic print on the asymmetrical dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/
I love love love the purple blazer and the yellow top. Have you bought it yet? Because I am very tempted too....
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, regarding our conversation about Bachelor pad (so happy that you admitted to me that you watch it!)- the men this season aren't bad. They kind of all look a like to be honest and I think that Kasey and Vienna are hilarious. It's a very entertaining show!
Chi può sfuggire alla zarasos addiction? Mi piace troppo questo termine! :)
ReplyDeleteMa l'abito sequin di Zara e quello blu di Asos mi piacciono sncora di più!
Baci!
New Post ♥ Dressy Celeb
I love the purple blazer, too. I'm in love with the colour. And you're right it looks awesome with the top.
ReplyDeleteI also really like the biker boots - must have for the fall/winter.
chocolate-sarcasm.blogspot.com
love the rock biker boots...want them:)
ReplyDeletenew post!
Patchwork à POrter
following you <3 www.thekeytoconstantia.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Miss sixty dress and the lipsy one, oh and those biker boots.
ReplyDeleteI must stop browsing and shopping...
so cool!
ReplyDeletehave a grea week end!!!
new post on my blog: I'm waiting for u!!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com
Seem like a great collection!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting that metallic blazer into my closet. It has to live there... (DROOL!)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selections - you've got quite an eye for this.
that blazer is perfect!!! the color is wonderful :)
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
Pretty purple blazer and sexy snakeskin heels! Love either for all seasons. xo style, she wrote
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous :D you have good style!
ReplyDeleteI'm from Finland and the weather is currently having moodswings. Yesterday it was so cold I had to wear a jacket and a scarf, but today it's said to go up to 20 degrees celcius :P
Hang in there in that heatwave!!!
xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)
So many gorgeous items I cant even pick a favourite.
ReplyDeleteVery chic stuff here, none of which I could pull of I'm afraid
ReplyDelete+followed
Oh,great selection!!!Love it,thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is all lovely:) I love the feather gillet and the boots, I'm in loooove with anything furry (faux fur ofcourse!) at the moment, I just bought a furry jacket for the winter actually:)
ReplyDeleteJust so you know I have a giveaway on my blog right now:)
http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/2011/09/giveaway-time.html
xx
Hey !
ReplyDeleteYou fooled me, I thought Zarsos was a real store !
Anyway, I'm in love with that sequin dress, it's perfect for a party.
In love with those biker boots too :)
Xoxo
Lovely wish list items. I really want a blazer for the upcoming fall season.
ReplyDeleteerica
seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com
I feel like the furry ankle boot is speaking to me.
ReplyDeleteI want it. I need it. I can't live without it.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
I love the purple blazer!!! very chic! Thanks for posting this,love!
ReplyDeleteNot Your Ordinary Beauty Queen - H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!
Amazing looks!
ReplyDeletegreat post... love the second dress
ReplyDeleteMy favourites are definitely the first blazer, the sequin dress and the cobalt embellished dress. They are all stunning.
ReplyDeletegreat we like it!
ReplyDeleteX
H&C
Lovely all the blazers :D
ReplyDeletexx
www.sickbytrend.com
Have a nice weekend :)
sBt
Thank you so much for the comment!great pictures!You knew that I have a fashion blog too?xx Tanja
ReplyDeletehttp://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com
Le scarpe Zara stupende....
ReplyDeletePs Giveaway sul mio blog partecipa se ti piace il premio.....
LOVING that last dress!! its gorgeous..thecolor and everything
ReplyDeletefrancesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com
i love everything, specially the first 3 ;D
ReplyDeletexoxo F.
tutte cose stupende per l'inverno :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so in love with your wishlist girl. Great taste and hope you can get a few of these items.
ReplyDelete<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle