I know. I know.
My lack of posts regarding fashion is rather embarrassing. I'm caught in so many things lately, I barely have time to snap pics or post my weekly outfits.
Moreover I rarely read about latest glamorous events, celebrity gossip (just a little bit)...or fashion in general.
Truth is:
I get easily annoyed watching skinny white girls running catwalks in ridiculous clothing for designers I barely ever heard of...
I don't particularly enjoy myself in reporting fashion articles which are mostly copy-and-paste reviews from major and popular websites. I mean, I love Beyonce's glittery dress, but I won't be wasting time in extra publicity of how and when she bought it, how much does it cost, it's material, it's brand, etc, etc...unless I completely fall in love with it.
I get sick of having to write "fab. inspirational. stunning. pair of shoes. Love. I want." on the hundreds of blogs I read everyday, which guess what? All of them publishing the same exact post with pictures of chanel bags, Louboutin shoes and Wang's wedding dresses. Bor-ing!
I'm just being honest.
The shoes above? My dream.
Whoever can send me any pair of those babies above will be my new best friend.
I would simply love of have them all.
Pics by tumblr.







all these heels are amazing! :)
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
TEASE. You cannot show me all of these beautiful pictures. That just is not fair.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally stalking everything "Jersey Shore" right now since season 4 begins on JERRRRZZZDAYYYYY.
Can't wait!
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
i want the first shoes! <3
ReplyDeletei follow u also on bloglovin
kiss
Erika
www.myfreechoice.net
I am not massively into catwalk fashion itself. I like personal style much better. I adore most of the shoes you chose. So many gorgeous pairs, the last floral pair being my favourite.
ReplyDeletea proper shout out?! also, hundreds of blogs every day?!
ReplyDeleteWow, all of those are amazing <3.
ReplyDeleteSadie x
http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/
Great shoes girl.!! I own the very first pair and absolutely love them. My BF was so kind enough to gifted them to me otherwise I could nor would ever be able to afford them. By the way love it when you speak the truth because I feel the exact same way!!! I just hope you do enjoy my blog I really do try to be genuine and would never copy anyone else's posts!!! Loves you my doll and take care!!
ReplyDeletePS. You asked me about what kind of camera I used and completely forgot to tell you but here goes anyway (Sony NEX-5)
<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle
You own me with this post. Those magical shoes DAZZLE me.
ReplyDeleteAnd I couldn't agree more about the whole fashion blogger thing. I try to be a fashion blogger but I get so uninspired in that department as well. :S
Congrats on winning the word challenge on E's blog. I didn't even bother, it seemed so difficult. Lol.
amazing shoes...hehe..really want the last one :)
ReplyDeleteComplimenti!!!
ReplyDeleteE se vuoi ti mando le mie lorissa (le prime che hai postato) così ci fai un giretto!!!
Scherzi a parte capisco perfettamente ciò che hai scritto e condivido tutto appieno!
Sei troppo forte jos!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/
Complimenti per le tue vittorie! :)
ReplyDeleteLe scarpe che hai postato sono favolose! Specialmente il modello di Louboutin!
Baci!
♥ Dressy Celeb ♥
These shoes are gorgeous! I really respect how you blog about what you genuinely like and not about what everyone else is blogging about :)
ReplyDeletefleeting moments
Adoro le prime scarpe... ma dove posso trovarle??
ReplyDeleteYlenia
Fashion Ave
http://fashionavenuefashion.blogspot.com
I want them all!
ReplyDeleteNew post on my blog: I'm waiting for you!!!
Enjoy your life!!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com
Those first shoes are seriously to die for, but they're all stunning.
ReplyDeletexo Josie
Incredibly beautiful shoes... No wonder you're craving for them! I'd buy the last pair immediately if a) I had money, b) I knew how to walk those!
ReplyDeletesorry, it was a (perhaps misguided) combination of english and american slang. i was jokingly referring to the last time you mentioned me on your blog, when you called me "that other blogger". re "talking difficult", i try to use internet-speak, but my natural pretentiousness always seems to show.
ReplyDeleteTHOSE SHOES ARE AWESSOMMMEEE !
ReplyDeletewww.glisters and blisters.com
LOVEEE THE SHOESS !
ReplyDeletewww.glisters and blisters.com
Jos!!! Finalmente riesco a scriverti!! dimmi, come stai??Io finalmente meglio dopo l'incidente, i lividi doloranti si stanno rimpicciolendo e l'anca fa meno male!
ReplyDeleteSono a imperia da Mattia per qualche giorno prima di partire per la corsica :-) E ho trovato una connessione a internet!!!CHe mi racconti?? ora mi leggo i tuoi ultimi post, mi sei mancata troppo. E sagge parole, le modelle cosi anoressiche stanno stufando! Questa scarpe che hai postato sono stupende, specialmente le loubutin e le sam edelman!!:-)
Ti mando un mega abbraccio, mi sei proprio mancata!
Un bacione cara! Sei un tesoro!
omg those shoes...<3 I love them! great post ;)
ReplyDeletecaughtinvogue.blogspot.com
xx Luna
Ciao jos buona serata!
ReplyDeleteHi Jos- I have to echo every else's comment- the first pair of shoes is stunning. There is no way I could ever walk in them, mind you. But they would either be bedroom shoes or I could display as art somewhere in the house. Because art is an investment right? Hehe. Thanks for the post :) Congrats on winning the weekly word challenge!
ReplyDeletei am huge fan of pump and I love all of them
ReplyDeleteI soooo agree with you and appreciate the honesty. This is why I mostly follow personal style blogs than blogs that write about fashion with a few exceptions. I like getting to know the bloggers I follow, their style, life and thoughts. If I wanted fashion news I can just log into any magazine's website.
ReplyDeleteI am so lusting over spiked heels though.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com