Saturday, July 30, 2011

One Day







July Highlights:
Laughing with friends. beach each week. bbq every day. 
4th of july - everyone talks about this day.
birthday - one special day...yay! gifts. lots and lots of makeup.
l.o.v.e
crying myself to sleep. study in gloomy libraries. 
norway - the tragedy. amy winehouse - may her lost soul finally rests in peace.


This month i finally finished reading One Day
Once I saw its trailer, I just couldn't let go of the book.
It's one amazing story, probably one of the best I've ever read...and thus, it's highly recommended. However, if you don't want to read a big, fat, orange book, you should probably wait three more weeks, until the movie is released. 
PS: Keep some tissues beside your pillows. I'm sure you'll find them handy afterwards.


Happy Weekend!





pics from tumblr.

20 comments:

  1. thank you so much you're so sweet!
    Love your amazing moments in life , I'm totally agree with you!
    Beutiful the photos
    <3
    giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I just watched the trailer and the story is really good. This is the first time I hear about it, so thanks so much for sharing :) Right now I'm reading the notebook. :) I liked the movie so much I wanted to read the book.

    Have a great weekend!!**

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics and inspiration lady!!!Love the cake..soo pretty!!!
    new outfit on mine..kiss

    patchwork à porter

    ReplyDelete
  4. re your comment: it worked, then! all right! just joshing you. also, i don't think all my comments have been sarcastic, but there is no need to force yourself to be polite in your replies; i can take it. finally, 30,000 words is the answer to your question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics, great post! ;)

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its been a really mixed month! I can't believe july is almost over already...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! love your blog so much!!!
    I'm your new follower!!!
    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, hope you'll follow me too!
    Happy Sunday!

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos and I agree with all the points about the amazing moments in life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Che belle foto! Molto suggestive!

    Grazie per il tuo commento!
    Baci!
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    Nuovo post sul mio blog: Miranda Kerr!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Non l'ho letto e a questo punto aspetto il film.
    Due parole sulla norvegia: al di là del dolore che in questo momento possono provare i genitori di quei poveri ragazzi mi chiedo come il governo norvegese non possa cambiare la legge e dare a quel folle l'ergastolo.
    Baci
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


  11. I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete
  12. this post is so cute it made me remember beautiful moments in my life!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  13. ho scoperto per caso il tuo blog e mi piace molto!
    ti aspetto nel mio blog e spero che mi seguirai come faccio io con te
    www.myfreechoice.net
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great post. So uplifting and the photos are such light hearted and summer fun images.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss coming home late and going straight to bed. I remember when I came home from New Year's Eve two years ago. I was going to bed as my dad was getting up at 5:00 in the morning. It was amazing.
    Good times. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  16. truly inspiring! amy looks gorgeous:) i'll definitely miss her:)

    xx
    www.hautecouturepoupee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. such an amaaaazing book!! i looooved it, cant wait till the film comes out!

    -check out our giveaway:
    http://www.cinchedatthewaist.com/2011/07/back-to-school-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe July is over -- it flew by! And I love that first photo; it's so carefree and pretty.
    xo Josie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your amazing post pic doll...Can't hardly wait for One Day and thx for the tissue tip!! Knowing you I'm definitely keep a box of them handy.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. jos ma quante bellissime foto tutte assieme, poi sono tutte ricollegate al tuo luglio, che bellezza! Proprio tutte cose belle, a parte per la povera Amy..
    Sai che mi hai incuriosita con la storia del libro che hai letto? Spero di trovarlo quando tornerò a Genova, vorrei leggerlo!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.