Friday, August 5, 2011

Where were you?
























While you talk and smoke, I can't help but stare at the deep scars around your neck. I want to ask, I want to touch...I want to say that everything will be fine.  Even if I know I'll be lying, even if the world we're living in is hell and the decisions we have to take are always the ones that make us hurt...


As you look in silence through the bedroom window, I wonder what you're thinking...and I suddenly want to caress your face.

I constantly find myself waiting...waiting for your call. Listening to your comforting words, I'm no longer lost and insecure...and I thank God that even though you took so long...you finally looked at me and found me.





pics: lovely images from tumblr, representing what I really felt when I wrote this stuff.
music: you found me by The Fray. The words above were inspired by this fabulous song.







20 comments:

  1. I love that song too! Nice post!
    xx
    hugs,
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ogni volta che leggo i tuoi post penso che io scrivo proprio da cani. Bellissimo anche questo, bravissima!
    Baci
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the lovely comment. :) I also like some pictures to be edited but not too much. I really don't like when people edit their pictures and in real life they are completely different.
    I really like this song, completely forgot about it. :) Great post as always!**

    Oh completely forgot to answer your question about my hair. Yes I cut it eeeekkk :D I was so scared but I wanted to cut it a little, but not to much. maybe 5 or 6 cm :) and that's a lot for me :)

    Have a great weekend!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Inspired Design. Have a wonderful Friday, Sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, i just love the way you are able to interpret a little headstory and bring it down here on blogger. all of this remembered me of someone ... thanks for sharing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such stark and soulful pictures! Have a lovely weekend dear!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molto dolci queste foto! ^_^

    Grazie per il tuo commento!
    Baci!
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I absolutely love this post! So much beautiful inspiration!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pics and amazing post! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you write so beautifully..lovely photo choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and great photo selection.
    Have a beautiful weekend!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jos, reading this post made me feel guilty, like I had accidentally opened your journal and started reading it. It was beautifully written, and I can definitely hear the Fray in the background as i read it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. these photos are BEEAUUTIFULL! love this girl.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ciao cara! Io comunque cercherò di collegarmi!
    Bacissimi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your poem and pics + song = PERFECTION!!!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.