Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Recommended Fat Burning Food!


Everyone dreams of having a perfect body, right? So why not start doing something to achieve it?
Why not change your eating habits, your daily routines...your way of life?
Thursday Tips are back, this time with an amazing list of healthy food...ready for you!
And don't forget to exercise!














Enjoy Healthy Eating!

pics from tumblr.
tips from yahoo.com and google blogs ingeneral!

31 comments:

  1. Nice post, you've made me hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I'm so hungry right now. I eat musli with yogurt for breakfast. I often add some fruit in it like bananas or raspberries. Yum! My favorite breakfast. :)

    About the house, it's my parents house.
    And you're getting married? :D heheh just kidding. That's so exciting, I love weddings, but I've only been to one :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Jos!
    Questo post mi piace molto! Tutti dovremmo proprio seguire questi ottimi consigli!

    Baci!
    ♥ Dressy Celeb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great post!! ^^"
    i dont eat any of that stuff :L hahahaha!
    im so fat T-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add tofu to your list, it is super fat burning and I'm talking from experience...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i badly needed some good tips, cause i have gotten fat. visit my blog for details.

    thanks alot though, x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! All of this is so true! I needed the reminder!

    Thanks!

    Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tips and luckily I follow quite a few already!

    p.s. For some reason, following with the top follow link doesn't work so I used the follow button in the GFC box!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  9. non sai quanto mi trovi d'accordo su questo... un anno fa lanciai un'iniziativa proprio sul mangiar sano e dire no ai disturbi alimentari

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually need some fats :(

    I'm struggling to gain weight :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true!!!

    http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this post. Honestly, this is exactly what I need now, I put on so much summer weight it hurts to think about it :/.
    And I adore how gorgeous you made it, it's like reading a magazine.
    I can't to get started, thanks for the inspo!
    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fresh veggies & fruit are divine!!!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That last image is spot on. That's a very positive way to look at exercise and nutrition.

    My favorite: fresh fruits and veggies. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mamma mia jos mi sono appena mangiata un gelato, cosi' mi sento in colpa!
    Pero' almeno ci sono le proteine dell'uovo!
    Scherzi a parte essendo sempre a dieta condivido appieno i consigli!
    Xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. yaay! i'm at a diet, too and i lost 12pounds in 3 month :D haha and i some same things you post there.. okay maybe i visit the gym not that often :'D

    ReplyDelete
  17. didn't know about the honey and lemon juice thing. interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really should make more of an effort to stay healthy by eating better. Its so easy to fall into bad habits.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yams are sooo good!!! one of my fav foods :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yummy and health-ful post! Thanks for sharing! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yum, yum, yum!!! I love all the food choices that you picked. I try to incorporate most of the food items that you mentioned on a daily basis (seriously, i eat 6 times a day and I have to pick high protein items with healthy carbs). But at one point i was eating a pack of chips a day for months, but chips count as veggies, right? Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. great post - never knew about honey and lemon in water...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really need to get back to eating healthier...thanks for the tips :)
    Love how you explain exercising as a reward...I never really thought about it that way :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Egg whites and fat-free yogurt are my favorite weapons -- and of course long runs... I'll definitely have to incorporate more of these foods into my diet!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a great post. Very healthy indeed!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bellissimo post come sempre!I tuoi consigli sono super utili!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bellissimo post, come sempre!! ho postato il tuo link nel precedente post.. :) un bacio e grazie per la collaborazione!!*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks so much for your lovely comment x

    Thanks for the tip,great post. Yummy and healthy!

    Hope you a fabulous weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really good recommendations here. I've been trying to make more of an effort with eating healthy but am going to try the whey protein thing as I tend to get hungry quite often. I'm ones of those who needs the extra protein. Greek yogurt has been helping me as well. Thanks for the tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely LOVE this post. Thx for the tips and will be implementing a few on my daily diet for sure.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.