Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fashion: Maxi dresses!

Time for some maxi dresses!! A whole range to choose from...so pretty and girly and flowery!!
These are mainly from ASOS, French Connection, Gypsy and Winter Kate....
Which one is your favourite?

French Connection Floral Garden Halter Dress - 110 sterlings

ASOS asymmetric corset maxi dress - 111.52 euros

ASOS Biker Maxi Dress - 35.42 euros

ASOS One Shoulder Printed Chiffon Maxi Dress - 28.86 euros

Gypsy Metallic Leaf Print Maxi Dress - 239 dollars

Winter Kate Damien Dress 219 dollars

Ted Baker Tessalate Print Strapless Maxi Dress 326.60 euros

12 comments:

  1. I love the asos purple dress :)

    Love, vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one is so beautiful :)
    btw there is a modekungen giveaway on my blog :)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for you lovely comment on my blog :)
    I am now following so please follow back!
    http://lilaloves.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brava :-) torna alla grande il maxi dress ! adoro il tuo blog
    xoxo, wonderfashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciau!Mi fa piacere che mi segui, mi sono iscritta anche io un bacio e grazie mille!
    www.mondoreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ciao!!!grazie x essere passata da me,ricambio molto volentieri!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. - the last one looks so nice

    http://alabasterlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i Love the dresses!
    great long dresses!
    i dont wear them cuz im scared that it dont looks good on me!
    but i really love them
    nd im gonna try them when its summer!

    Thank you for the lovely comment.
    New outfit of today! come check it out?
    LOVE xo model from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post (L)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the nicole richie dress! It's amazing!
    Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! I'll follow you for sure!
    Meg

    http://megarasfashionsketchbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for following & your comment! I love your blog too and im following you now =)
    -xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorabile il tuo blog <3

    myshinebeautycase.blogspot.com

    ti seguo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favorite has to be the asos one, i love me a mullet dress!

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.