What can I say about the New York Fashion Week Spring 2011? I'm speechless!! Nagivating through some sites, I found out some wonderful pics containing stunning dresses from the best fashion designers around the World...
...I selected the ones which I loved the most...
What do you think?
Any favourite?
 |
| Oscar de la Renta: Femminility. Flowers. Sparkling Green Jewels. More Bright Yellow Flowers which contrast so much with the nude background colour of the dress. Simple, yet magnificient. Definitely one of my favourite dresses which immediately caught my eye! |
 |
| Oscar de la Renta: The first thing I noticed about this wonderful gown is obviously the princess style effect along with the bright pink colour which reminds me so much of Springtime and fairy tales. Enchanting! |
 |
| Calvin Klein: This collection reminds me of one particular song: Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. Just one word for the BLACK, deep V or racerback minis: SEXY!!! |
 |
| Ralph Lauren: Who doesn't admire Ralph Lauren for his amazing collections? This is another one of my favourite outfits because of the pale colours (white and cream), the fringe and the lace which I simply adore. Simple yet so stylish! PS: The model has such a lovely face, doesn't she? |
 |
Ralph Lauren: Evenings are a strictly glam affair on the Ralph range with gold sequins and lamé, the best featured as a tiered-fringe pencil skirt and worn with a pale green plaid shirt. |
 |
| Ralph Lauren: By now, you must have realised that I totally go crazy for floor-length, flowing gowns. This silvery-metallic dress along with the brownish leather belt is simply W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L to look at! |
 |
| Michael Kors: What about some rather casual looks? For both men and women, I found this pic soo inspiring! White colors and leather belts! My favourite! |
 |
| Michael Kors: What about this stunning dress?! So slinky and flowing...reminds me so much of summery nights by the beach!! |
 |
| Vera Wang: I practically knew nothing about Japanese culture until recently when I began studying for my MA thesis which includes aspects of the Japanese customs and lifestyles. Now that I continually search and read about Japan, I'm really loving this particular culture. Thus, this collection by Vera Wang, is definitely one of the best I've seen, not only because the outfits are truelly amazing but I can understand better, their obsession with cherry blossoms prints for example, as shown in this stunning dress!! |
 |
| Vera Wang: Magnificient! I totally love this dress! it's so fairy like!! Pink, I so adore you!! |
 |
| Marc Jacobs: One of my favourite fashion designers. This collection filled with amazing colors of pink, violet, yellow...brings in mind Spring flowers and sunshine happiness! So lovely! |
 |
| Marc Jacobs: When you see these wonderful collections by such talented artists, there are simply no words to describe them. I'll rather let the picture talk! It leaves me speechless! |
 |
| Carolina Herrera: Last but not least Carolina! The Oriental inspiration is also seen in this collection. So red! So stunning! So beautiful! |
 |
| Carolina Herrera: This dream-like dress is definitely my favourite! Simply Amazing! |
for more images check out www.harperbazaar.com...
woah, I'm in love with Calvin Klein collection ! <3
ReplyDeleteI love the floral print dresses :) SO beautiful
ReplyDeleteLove, vanilla
Great picks from NYFW!
ReplyDeleteI personally loooved Michael Kors and Vera Wang - they're both so clean and elegant with intricate details that make them so special.
What an awesome week it was :)
x K
http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com
Love all those dresses!
ReplyDeleteMarc Jacobs dress is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWow, those are some gorgeous collections! I particularly *love* the Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors pink dress <3 Really excited to see the High Street interpretation of these looks!
ReplyDeletehellobeautiful61.blogspot.com
xxxx
Bellissimo l'abito di Michael Kors!
ReplyDeleteGrazie per il commento :-)
www.followpix.blogspot.com