Monday, February 21, 2011

Fashion: Eva Longoria!

Desperate Housewives?
Never watched it.
Nor I ever will.
At least not in the near future.
I've been watching too many shows lately - I need to have some break!
Nevertheless, I can't but admire this one particular woman. I don't remember where I first saw her shining smile, but I sort of fell in love with her! Now don't get me wrong - I'm totally aware of my straight sexual orientation (even though there's nothing wrong in being gay or lesbian).
I can consider myself an EVA fan. I admire her particular sense of style, her smile, her complexion, her simplicity, her beauty...her everything.
Check out these pics - isn't she lovely in every outfit?










images provided by starpulse.com

21 comments:

  1. Gaahhhh!!! I love this post. :) I am a huge Eva fan! (I watch DH). She is so gorgeous and seems so sweet and classy in real life (well, from interviews I've seen, haha). These photos of her are stunning. She always looks perfect on the red carpet. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva Longoria is one of my many girl crushes. She always looks incredible. I think she could wear a trash bag and still look like a supermodel. She is just.that.gorgeous.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. io mi chiedo ancora come abbia fatto il marito a tradirla ... è bellissima ... piccola e concetrata nei punti giusti ed ha uno stile molto chic ... cosa le invidio di più ?? il colore della pelle : è un cioccolato , ramato luminosissimo

    ReplyDelete
  4. io adoro Eva è fantasticaaaaa!!!!grazie per il commento!!!ti seguo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, you've never watched DH? I must watch every episode it's soo good. I even convinced my bf to watch it :)
    I like Eva's style too, she is something special.

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there!! :)
    First of all thank you sooo much for leaving a comment on my blog and especially for taking some time to read my thoughts....
    I am more than glad to become your follower,besides,your blog seems very very interesting and I would gladly list it in my favourites.I looove your backround by the way!

    Oh,Eva is lovely by the way.She is one of a kind I agree.So follow back if you wish ok?

    Sunny and lovely greetings to you
    Demie xxx

    http://dustonaphotograph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva è bella e brava!!
    Ti seguo, se ti va passa da me =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ciao! grazie mille di essere passata :-) D'accordo...followiamoci a vicenda :-)Elena
    http://www.mixelchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I didn't know her yet (I'm sorry :s) but I love her style! she looks very nice and seems to enjoy life.
    xx
    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Eva, she's so cute!

    S.
    maybeyoumaybe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eva is gorgeous, I'm a huge fan of her style :)
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for lovely comment! nice blog! come follow me,i'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  13. La adoro perchè è piccola, ma sta sopra 50 cm a tante altre per charme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ciao jos :-)caspita! Eva e' sempre impeccabile! Mi piace il primo outfit soprattutto!
    /razie per tutti i commenti che mi lasci, sei gentilissima :-)
    PIX

    www.followpix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adoro Eva, è piccolina ma ha stile e carattere da vendere!
    un bacio!
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comment on my blog dear :)

    I love Eva! She the best ;)

    I'm following you now. Follow me back? http://fashion-way-of-life.blogspot.com/

    xoxo F.

    ReplyDelete
  17. è sempre bella...e così sexy!!

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bellissima :).
    C'è un giveaway sul mio blog. Sarei molto felice se partecipassi :D.
    Alla Moda e con Stile

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.