Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fashion: Marchesa Spring 2011

-- MARCHESA --  
Never stops impressing us, this time with an overwhelming collection of stunning dresses all inspired by Oriental customs and details, ready for Spring 2011!

A fantastic collection which brings to mind the idea of imaginary fairytales, glittery butterflies, diamonds and magic...






Analyzing these breathtaking dresses, with special attention to detail and design of each, I must admit, it's sooo hard to choose a favourite! What do you think?




The whole collection can also be viewed on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlqbq0O0zTc!!


11 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comment! Nice blog!!! Follow you now!
    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow you back dear!
    lovely post
    thanks for sharing dear (L)

    thanks for the lovely comment
    i have a new outfit post!

    xo model from holland
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg beautiful dresses!! I want the second one :) Love it!

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Hi!!

    Thanks 4 ur comment, u have soooo many inspirational post here dear.... I love it!
    Im now a follower;)

    Ps. Love Marchesa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog!

    I follow you and if you wanna, you can follow me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sure is a fairytale collections.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u for ur lovely comment Jos! btw love marchesa too!

    im following u back

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya, thanks for the visit & comment :)

    You've a great blog. Following now. If you like mine too I'd really appreciate the support (particularly on Bloglovin' if you're on there :) ).

    Come back anytime!

    x K
    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! beautiful gowns!! thank you soo much for your sweet comment and for followingm me. of course i'll follow you back ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!! stunning dresses!!!

    I follow u back sweetie ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pieces are stunning. The silhouettes are so sharp and geometrical. It looks so whimsical. Great choices and great post.
    Please check out my blog and follow me!
    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.