"'Feel right there.'" Her voice was soft, no more than a whisper. " 'That's where the heart is.'"
The tiny beating of a heart. An unborn baby.
Two young lovers. Two different lives.
Future. Love. Misfortune. Fortune. Americus. More love.
Such a beautiful movie, it will touch your heart, not only because the talented Natalie Portman plays the movie soooo well, but also because the movie features an incredible journey of a young girl from practically her teens as a pregnant girl to a responsible young woman.
Real life experience. Similar to everyday stories.
Definitely one of my favorite movies. Ever!

Thanks for your comment!!! Love the blog!!! We are following!!!
ReplyDeletexoxox Cybelle & Fabi
http://www.fromustwoyou.com/
I've always wondered about this movie...! One of those ones I always stop in front of in Blockbuster but then walk away from. Will have to pick it up next time!
ReplyDelete-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things
http://melliott930.blogspot.com
i just adore natalie portman!!! she is such an amazing actress!
ReplyDeletethelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com
One of my fav movies! Love Black Swan! Just found your blog off another fashion site! I have a new Valentine's post up!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you, follow back? :)
xoxo
Never heard of this movie, interesting!
ReplyDeleteF. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x
Thanks for stopping by my blog :) you have a really cute blog :) following
ReplyDeleteLove, Vanilla
http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/
never heard about it!
ReplyDeleteLove to see it
i have a new outfit post!
xo model from holland
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post (L)