Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another award!!! Yay!!!

Hi girls!
This day couldn't have started any better! I recieved another award! I'm so happy! I can't believe it! It's such a fantastic feeling! I really appreciate those who spare some of their time checking out my blog and actually love my stuff to even reward it! I've been feeling really "down" lately and this blog along with some precious people who I now can easily call friends, have filled my heart with joy! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! It means so much to me!!
My biggest THANK YOU today will definitely go to Carolina which gave me this award! Ti voglio bene!! Check out her amazing blog HERE!



The rules of this award are:
1) Accept the award and write a post about it;

2) Choose from 3 to 5 blogs which you love and communicate to them about this award;
3) Link the post to the person who gave you the award.

The blogs which I chose to award are:
Hope you girls love it as much as I did! Happy Woman's Feast to you all! Enjoy!

PS: If you like, participate in the fun poll on the left side of the blog!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, omg thank you so much for the award...again :D!! Couldn't be more happy right now.
    Happy woman's day to you too!!

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo well done on the award =] xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very very much!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazie tesoro!! *_*
    Te lo meriti tutto :)
    bacioni

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou so much jos! it was such a sweet thought. i hope you have a lovely day too! :) talk soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks, you're amazing. I'll be post thaht in my blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.