Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!! Again!!

The Versatile Blogger Award!! Again!!
 
 


Once again I can't be happier!! This time, I recieved The Versatile Blogger...again!!! Thank you so much Marina, I really appreciate it!!!

Rules:

♥ Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
♥ Share 7 things about yourself
♥ Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers
♥ Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


...But having already done this, check it out HERE to read my facts if you like!!

My special thanks will go again to Marina from Fashion. Makeup. Lifestyle. She's a really sweet person, make sure to check her out!!!

Have a lovely Sunday!!

4 comments:

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.