Sunday, August 28, 2011

Closet Code: Dress Porn!

Throughout these hundred days of summer I have been into some really intense shopping...and I have been dying to show you all my stuff!
My closet is mainly full of magical clothes, mom says I have went nuts with all the things I've been buying, but what can I do, if all the pretty clothes I see, keep shouting at my face to buy them?! 
I learnt to trust my inner voice over buying clothes and so far I've been really confident in 
choosing whatever suits me. 
Oh, I'm such a material girl!

Animalier
This is so my style.



cardigan: E-vie €7.00 (-70%)
orange top: E-vie €4.00 (-70%)
ps: I was wearing mini brown shorts while shooting these!


ASOS - has been my greatest temptation, seriously. Fortunately I have a skinny body, so most of the things can fit me perfectly...however, this for me might be considered as a sin, since I can't stop from stalking the site and  buying dress after dress...
Below are my very recent purchases, bought for only €12 each!



Both dresses are really short, just how I like them. The first dress has a really fantastic design because it is bold, dark and definitely sexy. Mom wants to say I look like a whore in the first dress, and I can't completely disagree with her because apart from being short, it has a huge cut between the boobs. The dress shouts confidence...however I'm not a Jersey Shore bitch so I will be wearing leather leggings underneath and I will cover the cut with some black boob-tube. And I won't be wearing it any time soon...because its material is a bit thick!

The second dress is my favourite out of the two. Instead of the blue leaves, mine are orange. It is super short as well, but it is so summery and cute! The first comment I received when I wore it was "You look like Amy Winehouse," which isn't really a compliment, but I still love it.
I strongly recommend these two Motel dresses, however if you're size 10 or over, I would strongly advice you to think twice before buying them. These are suitable for very skinny girls (size 6 would be perfect)... they almost advertise "the more anorexic, the better."**




Ebay purchases:
To tell you the truth, I've never been fond of this website, until I became a Paypal member and started navigating through Ebay's range of clothing. I've bought quite a lot of stuff, however I'm just gonna show you my recent two dresses, which I'm so in love with!



 What can you say when you see a white dress with sparks on top? Wonderful, right? I bought it for $13.99, which was quite cheap, I think. Its material is a little bit thick because it has another layer underneath it. The only con was that the dress isn't that short and it was somewhat large from the bust (thank God mom knows how to fix things). I haven't worn it yet, that's why you're seeing this lovely Asian lady posing instead of me!

This dress is one of my favourites, even though it's also one of the most expensive things I've bought so far this summer (almost €50) . It is my very latest purchase, I love it to bits, it's red and it's perfect! I've never owned a red dress before, but thanks to blogging, I found my inner confidence to just go for it! The picture is a bit blurry, but you can easily see the silvery studs all over the bust area. It's so pretty! Can't wait to wear it...and receive some compliments!


 I have bought other clothes...another dress in particular is one, elegant maxi-dress, but I won't show it to you until next week...

With regards to my cosmetic stuff, I think I need to make another post,
so until then...

Happy Sunday!


 ps: to all those of you who questioned me about the cute owl necklace...you can find it from Ebay!



**I'm just being sarcastic! 
Anorexia is a very bad condition. 
I'm just stating the fact that the dress looks lovely on natural skinny people - belly fat wouldn't look too good! 






57 comments:

  1. Eh ma che bella che sei nella prima foto! Quel cardigan sta benissimo con il top! Mi piaccioo anche le altre cose che hai preso, su asos compro molto anche io e su ebay ho per ora preso solo dei pantaloni di 7 for all mankind!
    Bacioni
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh i WANT that cardigan! All the dresses are gorgeous too you have fantastic taste!:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these kind words!you look great!xx Tanja
    http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress:)
    kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You're gona look hot in all those! I myself am an online shopping addict as well! Every time my package arrives, it feels like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh I like so mucho this blazer with that dress color... super cool..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che belle foto!! Sei davvero troppo carina!!
    un bacioneeee

    ps mi piace molto il tuo cardigan ;)
    e anche l'anello!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lookin gorg doll! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovellllllllllllly dresses. only i wish i cud wear em. =(

    im sure they are made for you. wear them with confidence.

    xx

    visit me too.http://hopelesslyclutteredsoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool dresses!!!
    have a great Sunday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! ASOS is like crack, isn't it? There's just so much to choose from that you can literally get lost for days in there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quanti acquisti fantastici!!! Anch'io sono una "drogata" di Asos. Devo smetterla di visitare quel sito o finirò per spendere una fortuna! Il vestitino bianco è meraviglioso!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful & funny girl, now you won't have any finger pointing or lawsuits promoting unfit lifestyles in your future! from one sarcastic queen to another. :)

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look awesome in that top and cardi. Love the look of all the dresses you have bought. I would never dare to ware the red dress! You have far more confidence than me x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the ASOS dresses, they have such good stuff on there. Love the last red dress too, bet it looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jos, I love your outfit phots- if you don't know already I am crazy about leopard print and just about drooled over your cardigan- it's gorgeous. And love how you paired it with the colored top :) You will also look great in that red dress you bought- you certainly have the body for it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Deep down, we are all material girls. I always get crap from my parents for how much I buy and what I buy and blah blah blah. I don't even listen to it anymore. I DO WHAT I WANT. Especially when it comes to clothes. And fashion. And accessories. Especially shoes. And makeup.
    ...
    I'm sort of materialistic, too.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  19. my asos cart is full! so much great fall clothes

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have found some amazing dresses. The white one is my favorite.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're so stunning. No joke. I love that bright dress, and I seriously want your cardi!
    xo Josie

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all such BEAUTIFUL dresses! If I had your body I think I would also be on a shopping wild!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bellissimo il cardigan della prima foto!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look gorgeous!! :) I love every dress you bought, you have such a great taste in clothes. My favorite is the white one! It's so sexy and very interesting.
    I've never bought anything from ebay, I don't know I just didn't look at it. But now I think I will have to :D

    Have a great start of the week!!**

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful dresses and outfit :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks fab. I love ebay, I buy lots on there, its great to find something different, so I can express my own style without looking like everyone else wearing the season's 'must hsves'. Hope you have a great Monday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice dresses! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  28. they're shouting at you? that's scary! hahaha!

    you're a fashion ICON!

    handsdown ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  29. mi piace molto il cardigan .... un abbraccione... io sono appena tornata dalle vacanze....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great purchases and for such a great price.
    What a great idea to buy clothes from e-bay! Thanx for the inspiration!

    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. anyway Jos! congrats! I read @ -E-'s ...wooooow!

    YOU WON! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You have great taste and I especially love the white cocktail dress! I have yet to start shopping on ASOS...I am afraid I'm going to buy out the whole store...YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh.. the girls are going crazy over your cardigan.. it is fabulous indeed.
    lee x

    ReplyDelete
  34. This outfit looks beautiful, and I love your inspiration!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  35. I adore that cardigan! It looks really great over a bright top like that. And ohh these dresses are gorgeous!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  36. you are so cute! I love your printed cardigan :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the cardigan in your first picture x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow your cardigan is beautiful! You look fantastic. :) I love the two dresses you purchased. The red one is gorgeous! You are going to be so stunning in it! I have a feeling red is a great color for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. i love this look on you dear..
    i want your cardigan, so jaleous of you baby!

    New outfit post - Lace dress
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. You look gorgeous!!! I love it. XOXO

    Come enter my new giveaways and I have a lulu's.com code.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love all the dresses you got...I think the red one is definitely my favorite.

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great outfit! Love the black and white jacket! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  43. The B&W print looks great with the coral top - this has always been one of my favorite color combinations. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  44. The ASOS dresses are lovely and I really lie the white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow, I really love your look! It's so adorable.

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  46. Reminds me, I need to go clothes shopping with my girlfriend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  47. love these dresses. but really love what you're wearing in the first pics. haha, didn't realize you were wearing shorts until you said it. you look great and that cardi you're wearing is so fabulous! you're so lucky to be naturally skinny!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sei bellissima, specialmente nella prima foto. Mi piace molto il tuo stile.Il rosso ti dona tantissimo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Che bei vestiti...stai molto bene nelle foto...ciao...

    ReplyDelete
  50. This outfit is so nice, you look so good in these pictures, I love your top, the color is so nice and that cardigan is just perfect, such a lovely combination and I adore your ring! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.