Thursday, March 17, 2011

Love Your Blog - AWARD!!!!

Good morning friends!!!
Exciting news!!
Guess what?!
A new award!! I'm sooooooo happy!!!
Thanks to my wonderful friend .....Fiorellina84....., this time I recieved this amazing gift which fills my heart with joy!!
Check her out, she's amazing!!
Cara Fiorellina, grazie mille!! Non sai quanto mi ha fatto  piacere ricevere questo regalo!
Un kiss :)

1) Accept the award and write a post about it;
2) Choose from 3 to 5 blogs that you like and tell them about this award;
3) Link the post to the person who first gave it to you.

There are alot of blogs which I really like, however, for this time, I would like to give my award to these three girls which I absolutely adore:
Congrats to all of you!! You really deserve it!!

5 comments:

  1. E' un piacere....mi segui con molto affetto, abbiamo diverse cose in comune e mi piace il tuo blog!!! Grazie a te ^_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRAZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    รจ un grandissimo onore ricevere questo premio!! Sono contentissima di averti conosciuta, sei una persona stupenda *.*
    GRAZIE GRAZIE e GRAZIE ANCORA!!!
    :*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ma grazei!!Sono cosi felice!sei gentilissima:-)
    grazie grazie grazie!!Davvero, e bello anche il post di oggi sull'essere una ballerina.
    :-)
    Sei stata gentilissima:-)
    un bacione!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!! Pretty girl..thank you, thank you, thank you....oh sooooo much!!! you're adorable it makes my heart so happy you have chosen my lil blog for this award!!

    XoXo and as always Pink Positive and Stay Beautiful!!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) bel blog! Anche io ti seguo ora! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.