I used to dream about it every night. Sometimes I still do. Bitter-sweet tears come to my eyes as I hear the nutcracker music in my ears...and I remember...the dream...
MY dream which is now shattered...forever...
"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams."
I always felt that my body sort of communicated with my mind...and with my heart. I felt the NEED to become a ballerina at the age of 8.
No one really understood me.
Still no one does.
Flashes of memory dance inside my head.
the first steps. the humilation...of looking at myself in the mirror. the strong scent of coffee. the sweat. the rejection. the lost hope.
....I close my eyes and fight back the tears...
I force myself to move on.
I'm strong.
I'm not alone.
I'm a ballerina at heart.
And nothing else matters.
....watch this short video from one of the best movies I've seen so far "A Time For Dancing" (2002). I'm not writing any reviews, as I believe the video is done so well, I don't need to add my own words...
PS: Tomorrow I'm joining all the other bloggers for a day of Silence for Japan as respect. All my thoughts and prayers go to all of them.
God bless.
(pics taken from google. Video from Youtube)



A time for dancing mi ha fatto piangere da morire!!
ReplyDeletethank you so much...
ReplyDeleteyou are nice...
xoxo2befab
Se sei su facebook mandami la richiesta!
ReplyDeleteCerca Selenia Consoli..
Baci tesoro!
http://selenia-levolchanel.blogspot.com
Un film bellissimo!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog.
ReplyDeletewanna follow eachother?
xoxo
www.sensiblystyled.blogspot.com
i LOVE to dance :)
ReplyDeletei wanted to become a ballerina when i was very little :) tehee
XOXO
www.alexandra-clements.blogspot.com
thank you for the comment btw!
Great review :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Vanilla
I did ballet as a child, never expected to make it as a career. Now following your blog <3
ReplyDeletehttp://cgdn.blogspot.com
Lovely post, and I'm reading Chelsea's book right now too! I love her, she's hilarious haha.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com
Great post!
ReplyDeletelove the video
i love reading about dance
nd see movies about it
i have a new post, would be nice if you check it out!
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post
xo model from holland
thanks so much for your sweet comments!!! that really makes me happy to read!
ReplyDeletei know how you feel about dancing... when i saw black swan i felt the same!
hope you're fine :)
xxx love
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
This post is really nice! great photos! I love your comments that you leave me! thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to watch the video!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hannah
endlesslychic.blogspot.com
this is beautiful.
ReplyDeletehttp://pure-lovers.blogspot.com/
tutte le volte che vedo il film piango... e pensa che da piccina ho fatto danza per 5 anni. poi... chissà per quale assurdo motivo mi sono scocciata. come lo rimpiango!
ReplyDeleteAlways so well written! lovely x
ReplyDeletemyheartstumbles.blogspot.com
very cute blog :D
ReplyDeletei'm sorry to hear that your dream was crushed. when i was young i wanted to be a dance but i broke my ankle and i slowly slipped away from it. i want to go back to a studio and dance again just for fun because its just a great passion. your blog is refreshing.
ReplyDeletenow following :D
Oh thanks to you too sweetie :D follow each other? <3
ReplyDeletethanks my dear <3 I´m following your lovely blog now :D
ReplyDeleteciao Jos!sono contenta ti siano piaciuti i lecca lecca, anche il mio preferito è CHANEL..o forse YSL!
ReplyDeleteBuon Sabato :-D
www.followpix.blogspot.com
Bellissime foto <3
ReplyDeletehttp://lillyshoppingpassion.blogspot.com/