Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rockaholic. Glam. Chick.

Rockaholic. Glam. Chick.

17 comments:

  1. I like this look. It would be great if you could write down the list of the things that are on the picture :)

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'abito ricamato insieme alle scarpe e alla borsa son veramente belli ^_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful items, love the rock /glam /chic look!
    And thanks for your sweet comment, I live in Holland ;)

    Travel In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely :)!

    thanks so much for your comment :)!

    oh great inspiration....for my day :* thanks

    Wish you a great weekend :)

    with love
    Mariza
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collage. The shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - the bag...i need that in my life!!! new follower

    http://vintagelacex.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice stuff! :)

    www.CarolineEvigGlad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that shoes!!!
    xoxo
    S


    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dress :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I want EVERYTHING in this post!! Especially that gorgeous dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww me encanta, ahora si te escribo en español, espero me entiendas :)
    Amé la cartera. un besito
    http://rosaycafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love :D
    Amazing ^^

    Visit my blog :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tank and the dress..thank you for sharing.

    The Chanel necklace was around $1,500..expensive but pretty :p

    Thank you stoping by :)

    http://www.melodyinwonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. adore this look!

    and i got the bourjois blush from ASOS but you can also purchase in drugstores, although it was limited edition you can get similar ones from bourjois. I love them this is by far my favourite blush right now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.