Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Fantastic World of Todd Goldmann!!

I’ve heard first of this man when I was reading  somewhere
that Rihanna purchased one of his paintings.
I was so curious about him, that I googled his name and I
was immediately mesmerized by his humoristic paintings
 and designs.








Goldman is also the founder the founder of
David and Goliath, a merchandise company that produces
 clothing, posters and other merchandise featuring a variety
 of slogans.










Goldman achieved some notoriety for printing merchandise containing "boy-bashing" slogans, including "Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them!", "Boys are smelly", "Boys have cooties", etc. These are featured on t-shirts, bumper stickers, and other accessories. In 2004, Goldman was criticized for the slogans. He was also accused of plagiarism in 2007. – Wikipedia info.

Do you like all this cuteness??
Which one's your favourite?

(pics taken from google and from David and Goliath)

12 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for the lovely comment. Summer will be here soon and then we can get some tan :)) heheh.

    I love these, they are sooo cute. My favorite is the shirt with owls, and the one that says eat veggies not friends...that one is the best :))

    Have a nice weekend!!

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che belle le magliette e anche l'orologio e le calzine!!!! Di preferiti a parte l'orologio e le calze??? La magliettina con la pizza, quella coi gufetti e il tofu. Bellissimi i colori ^_*
    Ma dove si comprano????

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA these are SO cute. I LOVE the Eat Veggies, Not Friend t-shirt. Adorable!

    xx
    Julie
    www.afternoonfrosting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these t-shirts. I don't much like the paintings but its just not my taste.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww these are soooo cute!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so gorgeous! i love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ ODDIOOOOO...tesoro, queste magliettine sono stupende!!!!!!!! davvero geniali! :D
    un bacione
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    I love those paintings and the shirts.
    All of them are really cute,
    but I like the first one and the pic with the goldfish the best.
    Love,
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. The paintings aren't really my thing, but I love the t-shirts!
    I've three favourites: "Eat veggies, not friends!", "We're in cahoots" & "What's up?" The veggie one might be my favourite of these 3, but the other two are very cute, too. I'd totally wear them.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh adorable love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These t-shirts are really cute- I love the owl one especially! :D

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment you leave me. I appreciate constructive criticism even more...therefore if you like what you read, make me smile. I will give you my honest opinion in return.